CoEd Varsity Cross Country
A pre-season XC parent meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 16th at 7PM.
We will meet in one of the cafeterias. Parents of all high school returners, new high school runners, and rising freshmen should attend this meeting. No students please, it is finals week.
The summer conditioning schedule, try outs, and the season expectations will be discussed. Please attend so you will be aware of the requirements that are necessary to help ensure success at try outs!
We hope to see you on Tuesday!
Coach McGreal and Coach Wilhelm
The 2014 Cross Country season begins Aug 4th 2014. This is the official start of the season!
- Once the season officially starts, practice will be held daily, M-F.
- Athletes must attend 80% of August practice sessions. Please plan your vacations accordingly.
- Out of season summer conditioning will be ongoing in June and July.
- It is not mandatory that you attend out of season training but everyone who wishes to be part of this team will be responsible for completing their summer training as instructed.
- All PWC and VHSL requirements must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Trainer prior to Aug 4th.
- Please see the main webpage for information regarding concussion seminar dates and sport physicals.
Training plans and updates will be posted to this website by the end of May. Most information will be under the files tab.
Please contact Coach McGreal @ email@example.com if you have questions.